* New for 2017 *
The Singing UK workshop programme offers you a sociable, fun and cost-effective way of developing your singing and confidence with like-minded people.
Select the Level that suits you, book your ticket and enjoy a highly practical singing workshop that will give you better understanding of your voice, how to use and develop it in safe and fun ways..
Each Level can be repeated as many times as you like – repetition will consolidate your learning, build your confidence and make you secure in your skills
Choose Level 1 if any of the following are true for you:
- You are a complete beginner
- Singing in front of others makes you feel anxious (there are no ‘solo’ moments in Level 1)
- You think or have been told by someone that you are tone-deaf
- You would love to join a choir but feel you need some singing know-how before you make that step
- You sing in a choir but haven’t had any singing lessons and would like to learn good singing technique to improve your confidence and ability to contribute to the choir
- You are a “rusty” singer who feels out of practice, maybe has lost confidence and would like to go over the basics to rediscover your enjoyment and ability
Choose Level 2 if any of the following are true for you:
- Have done Level 1 and feel ready for Level 2!
- Have had singing lessons before and would like to build your skills and confidence to the next level
- Would like the opportunity to have “solo” moments (optional) to develop your performance ability and confidence
- Feel fairly confident in your abilities due to your singing experiences (e.g. choir/band/karaoke/other…)
Choose Level 3 if you:
- Would like to hone your performance skills and develop your confidence and ability to sing in front of others on your own or in a small group