You may say, “But I have no voice! I can’t sing!” but here you are, looking for an online singing teacher or some inspiration, so in your heart is the deep desire to sing and it will be my pleasure to support your development on every level.
Online Singing Teacher Mags Lowe offers Private Singing Lessons and Vocal Coaching – Learn to Sing in the comfort of your own home!
Available wherever you are using Zoom (like Skype but better). Mags coaches you from her home music room in Marple, Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Whatever your ability level or previous experience of singing, you can benefit from Private Singing Lessons. Using a smartphone, tablet or computer in our own homes, we can have live face-to-face singing lessons!
Experience for yourself the confidence and wellbeing boost from developing more power in your voice, better tone and breathing, strong posture and a heartfelt performance. Just the tonic for these testing times and a wonderful way to de-stress, break up the day and have some fun whilst learning!
- Enjoy singing your favourite songs – and learn to sing them the best that YOU can. I cater for all non-classical styles as my background is popular music of all styles, jazz and musical theatre.
- Learn to sing higher and lower than you thought possible
- Strengthen your singing and speaking voice
- Learn breathing technique that will help you calm nerves and sing long phrases
- Correct unhelpful habits that hide your true vocal potential
- Become a storyteller instead of just singing the words
Contact Me to talk about how we can work together – let’s get singing and feeling fantastic!
As your confidence and enjoyment grows, you’ll find the benefits spill over into the rest of your life.
Students have reported wellbeing boosts, a sense of feeling connected and uplifted, significant drops in blood pressure, improved mood, decreased stress levels, more confidence speaking in public and of course, increased confidence to SING in front of, or with others.
My students have joined choirs, sung on stage, recorded in a professional recording studio, entered singing competitions, auditioned for further education or even have just found their voice to sing to their children or grandchildren. Whatever your aspirations, taking singing lessons can be life changing!
Vocal Coaching sessions are available 6 days a week from 10.30am until 9pm Online in the comfort of your own home. Once the coronavirus impact has passed then we can resume singing lessons in Marple in Mags Lowe’s home Music Room near Stockport, Manchester.
Exploring your voice through singing lessons is an exciting, liberating and joyful experience. It just takes some courage to start and persistence to progress; but the joy that comes from singing is for life!
- Fancy taking acting lessons or have an acting audition to prepare for? I can heartily recommend Martin Harris of Audition Coach: http://www.auditioncoach.co.uk/the-coach/